< Delivery services UK >
- Free UK delivery on order over £50
- 1st Class standard Delivery £1.00
- 1st Class Signed Delivery £2.50
- Next day Special Delivery £6.50
With proof of posting, signature on arrival and online confirmation of delivery is easy to trace. Most Recorded items should arrive within 3-5 working days, although normal First Class/Second class terms apply. Take advantage of Royal Mail’s Tracked Signed For service and benefit from a range of great features. Peace of mind with proof of postage Use online tracking to check if your item has been delivered A signature is obtained upon delivery Next working day delivery for most First Class Recorded/Special delivery items Orders placed after 2:00pm will not be shipped until the next working day in most cases. Tracked Signed For orders are processed within 24 hours, but during busy periods may take slightly longer.
■European and International Delivery Charges £8.80
Please contact us for a quote
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.